Saturday, July 19, 2008

First post

Hi my name is Nicole. here are some facts about me:

1. I am the baby of the family
2.I love to roller skate (and run over people's toes)
3. my favorite food is Lasagna and Spaghetti
4. I like to annoy almost any one but especially my sister Courtney
5. My favorite color is yellow and pink (the colors of ham and cheese-yum)
6. I am a control freak over the remote
7. My favorite show is Sponge Bob
8. My second favorite show is Phineas and Ferb ( and yes I know the whole theme song by heart)

I would like to thank Courtney for typing this. (Nicole doesn't know about the funny little things i wrote after her answer!)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Sweet blog Nicole!

Shannon said...

Nicole- very cute blog! We can't wait to have you over, we missed you tons!

That girl said...

nicole that is so funny running over toes do you run over courtneys toes all the time that is so funny and the ham and cheese where do you get this stuff just like spencer you guys would be purfect for each other.